vlog

Baby Girl’s Name Reveal! DIY Nursery Button Letters!

I told you ladies that I was going to wait until I finished the nursery name artwork for above Baby Girl’s crib before I spilled the beans on what we chose for her name.  Now that the artwork is done…here ya go!

Now, if you want to know how I made the button letters for her nursery artwork, I will post a DIY tutorial on it tomorrow.

(Warning – don’t scroll down if you want to watch the video first)

Still photos so you can see more details:

post signature

Oh and do me a favor (pretty please)…vote for me by clicking the Top Mommy Blogs link below?  Thanks ladies!  πŸ™‚
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Chateece Guilbeault
    December 8, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I LOVE the name!!

Lea
    December 8, 2011 at 8:14 pm

such a cute name! I wish we could agree on a name.. I like the antique or odd names as well, but my boyfriend likes more traditional names. What other names did you consider? maybe I could get some inspiration:) unfortunately many of the cute english names doesn't sound so cute in danish:)
    my name on youtube is bohogreen4:)

Alex & Malisa
    December 8, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Love it! Don't let what people think worry you guys. =)

Shasta
    December 8, 2011 at 8:44 pm

The important thing is that you and your hubby like it, not everyone else. With that being said, I think it's adorable, and she will definitely have a unique name that not a lot of other girls her age will have. Just remember at some point almost every kid hates their name, I know I did when I was younger!

Lindsay
    December 8, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Oh my gosh… I totally guessed it right! Haha I'm so excited right now! I love it! It's adorable. And I love the button artwork, too.

Melissa
    December 9, 2011 at 3:15 am

I think the name is classic & beautiful! πŸ™‚ It means "lovable"- how sweet is that! πŸ˜‰

And the button letters are super adorable- where did you find that idea?

ringoStarrism
    December 10, 2011 at 7:54 am

My friend named her daughter Mabel too. Very unique for 2012!

weechick
    December 10, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Very unique name, never heard any litte ones with the name but wont be long before people catch on to how catchy it is. It def grows on you! Glad you and hubby managed to find a name you agree on as that can be hard. Lovin the frames! X x

Top 10 Posts of 2012