favorite posts Motherhood Pregnancy vlog

Mabel’s Birth Story – Natural Labor and Delivery

Curious to how my labor went down? Β  I decided to do a three part vlog of Mabel’s birth story.Β  It was easier than typing the whole thing out.Β  πŸ˜‰Β  Go ahead and watch and let me know if you have any questions!Β  I’m more than happy to answer!

Part 1 – Early Labor

Part 2 – Active Labor and Delivery

Part 3 – After Delivery

*Yay!Β  We’re finally in the top 20!Β  Don’t forget to vote daily!*

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

post signature

You Might Also Like

March 5, 2012 at 3:35 am

Thank you sooo much for doing these vlogs!! I'm 35 weeks along with my first and petrified of labor & delivery! We had our childbirth class this past weekend and that just made it worse! It's reassuring to know that you made it through au natural!

Love is all you need
    March 7, 2012 at 3:48 am

Wow! I have never given birth, but I am so appreciative of you sharing this. I get my babies through adoption and this is great to know what the birth mothers go through!

What to Wear During Labor? – BINSI Review
    June 10, 2012 at 8:53 pm

[…] *If you’re curious to learn about my birth story, click here* […]

Cristy Smith
    June 12, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Hi! I am not currently pregnant but we will be trying to get pregnant within the next few months. We are planning on doing a waterbirth with a midwife! I was wondering if there are any books you read to help you prepare?! Or any videos! Or just anything you wish you had known before hand! Thanks for your awesome blog! I always love reading and watching!

September 30, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Hello, your story is great! Thank You for sharing it. My daughter is three months pregnant and she chose a midwife. What should she know??

God Bless You!!

Top 10 Posts in 2012
    December 30, 2012 at 7:56 pm

[…] 4.Β  Mabel’s Birth Story – Natural Labor and Delivery […]

March 22, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Nice to see your story! Came to your website because of your babyroom moodboards. Here in The Netherlands it is normal to have a natural birth with a midwife. At home or at special rooms in the hospital (also with your midwife) An epidural is only given in a hospital when you don’t have enough dialation or a lot of pain after a lot of hours. Of course we have a very small country so it”s easier to get to a hospital or getting the midwife to you.

August 18, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Thank you for sharing.
    So I am 21 weeks pregnant with my first and I strongly desire to do an all natural birth and am looking into a mid-wife. A part of this desire stems from currently having no insurance and knowing that this will not only save money, but will allow my body to do everything it has been designed to do. I know certainly things can go wrong, but just any tips and personal expereiences on prices and natural birth would be wonderful. We have a good friend helping us as a doula.