My newest Birchbox showed up yesterday! It was themed ‘Beauty School’ since I guess everyone is going back to school right around this time of year. But who are we kidding? I’m not going back to school, lol!
I had a great box last month so I was hoping this month’s box would live up to the same expectations…and it sure did!
Okay…from left to right:
- Schick Hydro Razor (price wasn’t listed) – Tried it out and I’m pretty impressed. I don’t normally buy razors that I have to buy refills for since I think they are too expensive, but I’ll admit this is one that I think I’d actually see myself buying.
- Caldera Hand Soap (little green containers in the middle/full size is $10.50) – Haven’t tried them yet since I love the little mini sample boxes and want to keep them in my diaper bag for when I’m stuck in one of those situations where there is no soap in a public restroom.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (I got the full size!!!! Full size is $20.00) – score…super happy I got a full size product and I’m happy with the color. It’s a sparkly dark brown.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream (at the very top/full size is $16.00) – haven’t tried it yet…simple as that.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur (full size is $70) – very floral and fruity which is exactly the type of scents that I love.
Overall – I really like this box. And the main bonus was the Stila eyeliner that paid for two boxes…and by that I mean since it’s worth $20 dollars and each box is $10…it was like getting my first two boxes for free since I would have bought this eyeliner anyway. Totally glad I signed up for Birchbox!