My. New. Favorite. Subscription. Box.
I stumbled upon this subscription box on Heather’s blog, justlove.ly. And couldn’t wait to sign up (yep, paid for this with my own money)! I’ll admit, I was totally impatient and sad to find that there was a wait list but it didn’t take too long to get off of and boy, was it worth the wait!
So what is Love Club? It’s a monthly subscription box filled with goodies that range from beauty items, accessories, paper goods, and other lovely knickknacks that I totally swoon over. What I adore about this box is that it supports small independent businesses and handmade products…nothing is mass produced (including the boxes, that’s why there’s a wait list). That last fact is what sealed the deal for me…because I have my own Etsy shop, I totally respect independent small businesses and will go out of my way to support them!
What was in my first box? Take a look for yourself!
- Knotieties (2 pack soft luxe hair ties) – I was already obsessed with these before my box came so I was so happy to find that I got more in the box!
- OPI Avojuice (small sample) – smelled delicious! Was very light and soaked into my skin quickly. Just what I look for in a lotion!
- Jotters & Journals (this is the little brown notepad you see above) – perfect to stash in your purse for when you need to write something down to remember and in my case when I have an idea for a blog post!
- Nailed It (nail decals) – mine were little mustaches!!!
- Just.lovely.things (hair accessory) – it’s the silver hair accessory that you see in the bottom right of the box! There is also a pic of me wearing it below!
And wait there was more:
At the bottom of my box was this little bag with a little black and shiny bow. Yep, the attention to detail blew me away! I love catchy packaging…makes the box feel even more special. Inside were more coupons and discounts to other independent and small businesses!
So these were my three favorites, even though I loved everything in the box (up close and out of focus…hey, I tried!)
So, how much for all of this good stuff? Only $12 a month! Score!
Interested yet? Go visit the Love Club site to find out even more info!
(one click is one vote!)