This month’s Birchbox finally showed up! This month’s theme was ‘Give’ which fits right in with Thanksgiving. Included in the box was a little envelope (which I didn’t photograph) and the point behind that was to give you the chance to give one of your items to a friend or family member. You’ll see what item I’ll be giving below.
I’ve loved all of my boxes before and this one was no exception!
Here’s the contents:
1. Mox Botanicals: Pomegranate and Fig Lip Butter – full size is $16
2. Oscar Blandi: Pronto Texture & Volume Spray – full size is $25
3. La Fresh – Eco Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover – full size is 24 wipes for $9.99
4. ModelCo – Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara – full size (which it is!) is $24
5. The ‘Give’ Item – John Varvatos-Artisan Cologne…good thing I have a husband since I’m not sure who would get use out of it if I didn’t, lol! It smells pretty nice so I’m actually excited for him to try it out.
I’ll admit I’m probably the most excited about the mascara. Since it’s full size and worth $24, it pretty much just paid for my box this month (and next month’s too!).
Okay…short and sweet this month. 😉
Want to sign up for Birchbox? Click here! It’s takes about 3-4 weeks to get off of the wait-list and each box is $10. Not too shabby!
A click below counts as a vote!