Before I had Mabel, I could spend all the time in the world on doing my makeup. Now…not so much! I’m lucky if I get 5 minutes to throw some makeup on before we head out the door! I figured it might be helpful to list my current beauty routine that I’m able to get done in just about 5 minutes. 🙂
Some of the products are a little pricey but I feel that they are worth it since they multitask or the quality lives up to my expectations.
- Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten $20 – I love this eye shadow. It smooths on easily with your finger (no brush needed) and lasts all day. It can also double as a liner but I don’t use it for one. Very natural with a hint of shimmer.
- Stila Smudge Stick in Lionfish $20 – Stila Smudge Stick liners are one of my favorites. I find that they stay in place and won’t wear off during the day. They are also very easy to apply and glide on.
- Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher $11- Great affordable finishing powder that helps set your makeup.
- Almay Smart Shade CC Cream $8.50 – I’ve been using this for the past few weeks and it’s grown on me. It doesn’t provide a ton of coverage but it’s enough for my skin, plus it has SPF 35 mixed in.
- Benefit Posie Tint $30 – I can’t speak highly enough about Posie Tint! It’s another multi-use product that I wear as a blush and a lip stain. You just dab a little on your cheeks for a natural glow and dab some on your lips for hours of wear. I can’t stand wearing lipstick so stains are the way to go for me!
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer $9 – This is a must have for my dark under eyes from lack of sleep. It also works well on covering blemishes.
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara $23 – I normally don’t like spending this much on mascara but this stuff is amazing. It fills and lengthens my lashes and I’ve never had a problem with it smudging or rubbing off under my eyes. Also, it lasts a long time and doesn’t dry out quickly…so it makes spending $23 worth it!
Have some makeup products that help you get out the door in a hurry? Please share them with me! I’d love more suggestions. 😉