My tastebuds are thanking Hamilton Beach for sending me the mixers mentioned in this post and providing a set for one of my readers to win!
With Father’s Day on the horizon, I’ve been on the lookout for a new recipe that my husband would love…and I’ve found one: Cookies and Cream OREO Brownies.
They are to die for! Well, maybe I wouldn’t go that far but they are worth gaining a few pounds for. 😉
The 6-Speed Stand Mixer is fairly petite in size but didn’t seem to lack at all when it came to power! I used it to mix dough the other day for another recipe and it did a great job! For this recipe, I had it quickly mix together the brownie batter while I was chasing Mabel around!
I also tested out their Soft Scrape Hand Mixer that I used to whip up the delicious icing for the brownies…
No more scratches to my bowls and my favorite thing has to be the snap case that holds all the attachments!
Is your mouth watering yet?!
Before I get to the recipe, let me share this awesome giveaway with you! Hamilton Beach is giving one of my readers BOTH mixers! Yep, I said both! The winner will receive both the 6-Speed Stand Mixer and 6-Speed Soft Scrape Mixer! A retail value of $165!
*Giveaway is open to all residents of the US, age 18 and over. Also, please note that Hamilton Beach cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Hamilton Beach is responsible for delivery of mixers.*
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Okay, now onto the recipe. 😉
- Mix brownies according to the directions on the box and then add in chopped up OREOS and vanilla extract. My new Hamilton Beach mixer made this a breeze!
- Bake brownies according to box and then LET COMPLETELY COOL.
- While brownies are cooling, in a new bowl mix softened butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar, then vanilla, milk and finely chopped OREOS.
- Spread frosting on top of brownies (remember, let them completely cool first or you'll end up with a soupy mess!).
- Lastly, I took some of the leftover OREO crumbs and scattered them over the top of the icing.
Just try not to eat them all in one sitting. 😉 Enjoy!