I’ve had an addiction to all things S’more related since I was in Girl Scouts years and years ago…so after stumbling upon a variety of recipes on Pinterest that had “S’mores” in the title, these brownies weren’t that hard to experiment with to create a recipe! With only 4 ingredients, they are pretty easy to make (and eat too!).
Ooey Gooey S’mores Brownies
I got my inspiration from This Little Life of Mine
*1 box of fudgy brownie mix (and whatever ingredients it calls for)
*1 7 oz container of marshmallow creme
*Semi sweet or milk chocolate mini chocolate chips
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish
- Follow directions on you brownie mix box: preheat your oven and mix the batter
- Break several graham crackers in half so that they are square and dip the bottom side lightly into the brownie mix, then place them batter side down into your baking dish, do this until the bottom of your dish is covered in graham crackers.
- Now pour the remaining brownie batter into the baking dish being careful to not disturb the graham crackers that you’ve laid down.
- Take the remaining graham crackers and crumble them with your hands into a bowl (make them as chunky or as finely crushed as you’d like). Set the bowl aside.
- Bake your brownies according to the directions on your box, but 3 minutes before they are done pull them out and drop globs of the marshmallow creme evenly on the top of your brownies (don’t try to spread it yet).
- Put your brownies back in the oven for the remaining 3 minutes.
- As soon as your brownies are done, take them out and smooth the marshmallow creme. You’ll have to be gentle with this so that you don’t start pulling up brownie chunks with your spoon as you smooth. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Quickly drop the crumbled bits of graham crackers that you had set aside earlier on top of the marshmallow creme and then add the mini chocolate chips to your liking. I used semi sweet chips since the dessert is already a rich dessert, I didn’t want it to be too sweet.
- Let cool and then serve with a fork and plate. 🙂 Trust me, you’ll need a fork to eat these!
I hope you love these as much as I did!