We’re all fans of cheesecake in this house! Pair it with a delicious shortbread crust and yummy Bonne Maman peach preserves, and you’ve got a perfect easy to make dessert!
Bonne Maman gave me a challenge a few weeks ago = come up with a dessert with my choice of their preserves that would be something scrumptious to serve on Mother’s Day. And I didn’t hesitate to accept that challenge! They sent over a handful of jars and I was off to create something simple to make (because who has a ton of extra time to spend baking, lol!), yet tasty at the same time.
And what did I come up with? These bad boys:
YUM! The combination between the buttery crust, soft cheesecake and peach preserves is perfection!
Honestly, I’m a tad partial to Bonne Maman because I can remember having it in our house ever since I was a little girl (I was a huge strawberry preserves fan back in the day). Being that that they are 100% natural (no high fructose corn syrup, no added color or additives, and non-GMO), I feel good about enjoying them with my own family now that I’m a mom too.
Now in addition to the recipe…I wanted to share with you that Bonne Maman wants to wish every Mother a Happy Mother’s Day! There is a $1 coupon AND also the chance to win a $3000 day off!
Oh and one last thing! With over fifteen flavors of preserves, I’m pretty sure that you could switch out the peach preserves for another flavor and create a whole different cheesecake bar combination! 😉
Now I guess the only catch is teaching my husband how to make these so that he can whip up a batch for me on Mother’s Day. 😉
- 1¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Bonne Maman Peach Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment and/or grease pan.
- Crust - In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar until creamy. Then mix in flour and salt. Take dough and press evenly onto the bottom of your pan. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cheesecake - In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then add in one egg at a time until evenly mixed. Pour mixture onto top of warm crust and gently shake the pan to make sure cheesecake is evenly spread out.
- Peach Topping - Warm peach preserves in the microwave for about 10 seconds (it makes them easier to spread this way). Gently drop spoonfuls of the preserves on top of the cheesecake mixture. Then take a knife and gently swirl the preserves to create the desired look.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cheesecake mixture is set.
- Cool and then serve.
This post was sponsored by Bonne Maman but as always my thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. These posts allow me to support brands/companies I love!