Nothing beats the yummy, bubbly and slightly browned cheesy top of this quiche! I think the term quiche automatically makes one think of a boring dinner but this recipe is absolutely delicious and easy! Not to mention slightly healthier due to it not having a crust. 😉
And as I always say…if my toddler eats it, then it’s successful…and Mabel loved it!
Feta and Spinach Crustless Quiche
Adapted from: Budget Bytes
10 oz bag of frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
4 large eggs
1 cup of milk (I used whole)
2 oz of feta cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a glass pie dish.
- Place thawed/drained spinach (it’s important that you squeeze any remaining water out of the spinach) at the bottom of the pie dish. No need to press the spinach flat…just place evenly.
- Drop feta evenly on top of the spinach.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs until smooth and then add parmesan, milk, garlic, and a bit of pepper (depending on your liking), until all is evenly combined.
- Gently pour mixture into the pie dish over the spinach and feta. It’s okay if the spinach rises.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top (I also added a little bit more feta 😉 ).
- Put quiche into the oven for 45-60 minutes (mine was closer to 60 minutes). The quiche top will be golden brown and the middle should be solid (not liquidy if you give it a little shake)
It’s a pretty simple recipe and pretty tasty too!
2 thoughts on “Feta and Spinach Crustless Quiche”
Pingback: Twenty Quick Meals - Pasta, Chicken & More! - A Spectacled Owl
Pingback: 25 Quick & Easy Dinner Recipes | Dollar Store Mom Frugal Fun – Crafts for Kids