Last week I started Friday Five posts on the blog to help share a few small things that happened in the past week that I didn’t have time to share…so I’m trying to follow through with it. 😉
Here’s this week’s Friday Five:
1. – We purchased Mabel’s first sister item.
2. – I say and type the word apparently way too much.
3. – My latest binge watching is Big Love. I can’t get enough of Ginnifer Goodwin. 🙂
4. – I’ve decided to go against Thanksgiving tradition and make a ham instead of a turkey. You can’t really mess up cooking a ham so that’s the way to go for me. 😉
5. – Mabel is under the assumption that every time the UPS or FedEx guys drop off boxes that they are for her. NOT>