With the New Year here, who would turn down more confidence? Not me!
Without further adieu, here are 3 more simple ways that I’ve found to help boost self confidence:
- Buy yourself a gift. And by this I mean, remind yourself that you’re worth it. Treat yourself to something that will make you feel fabulous. The new pair of jeans that you’ve been eyeing…go for it. A gorgeous eye shadow palette that you know you could rock…get it! When you dress well or wear something that you feel great in, it’s amazing what it will do for your confidence!
- Think outside the box. Try something new or do something completely outside your norm. Aren’t normally adventurous when it comes to food? Go out and try sushi (which is delicious by the way!). Grab your spouse or a friend and go bowling…most of us haven’t done this since grade school! You’ll be reminded how fun it is even if you’re bad at it, lol! Doing and/or trying something new gives you a sense of accomplishment (even if whatever it is isn’t a perfect fit!) and don’t forget you’ll probably be having a lot of fun at the same time!
- Be physically active! I’ll admit this is something I’m trying to get better at doing…but get out there and do something! When you workout, you naturally feel better about yourself…not to mention getting healthier is always a good thing too! Go for a run, get a gym membership, do a simple workout dvd. Doesn’t matter what it is, just do something. Your confidence will thank you for it!
What is a confidence booster for you?
Leave a comment for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
You could Knock out your cold sore in 2.5 days*. Only Abreva® can do it, when you treat at the first sign**. Try Abreva® Cream during your next cold sore! Click here to learn more about Abreva® cream *Median healing time 4.1 days. 25% of users healed in 2.5 days. **Among Over-the-counter products
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/8/16 – 3/13/16.
Be sure to visit the Abreva® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!