Guess what showed up yesterday? September’s Birchbox! I have yet to be disappointed so I couldn’t wait to rip this bad boy open and find out what I got!
Here’s a play by play of opening it and what I saw:
You gotta love the cute little package in each box!
Once again…LOVE everything I got. I still think it’s an amazing deal for only $10 a month!
And I have been asked about the wait list and the time it takes to get off of it. It took me about 4 weeks…and people who have signed up after me said the same. So it’s not too long! Worth the wait in my opinion!
- Dr. Jart+ – Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ – Haven’t used since I still have my own BB cream that I’m using (Too Faced’s BB cream). There is enough in this sample probably for a few days of wear. ; )
- The Brush Guard – Brush Guard Variety Kit – THIS IS A GENIUS IDEA! If you’ve ever played with one of those woven finger traps as a kid, this is pretty much the same thing for your brushes. I can’t tell you how many brushes I’ve had that get smooshed in travel, and these solve that problem!
- Fakkai – Technician Color Care Collection Shampoo and Conditioner – Once again, haven’t used since I just got it yesterday but I’m going to try it out tonight. First product I’ve ever received for dyed hair since I just started coloring mine. I think I could get two uses out of the shampoo and conditioner sample.
- Color Club – Birchbox Custom Polish in Insta-This – This month all the nail polish has social media themed names. Pretty cute idea! I think this color is amazing for fall and when I get a few minutes this weekend I plan on using it to paint my nails.
- Vasanti – Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – This is a pretty big sample and there will be a lot of uses out of. Since I’m overhauling my skincare routine, I’m happy with this sample! I think I’m going to try it with my Clarisonic!
- Twistband – hair tie. I really like these types of hair ties. I have several others in the same style from another company. Love the dark green that I got!
Already can’t wait for next month’s box! Want to learn more about Birchbox or sign up yourself? Click here!