I’m late with posting a Father’s Day recap but I wanted to share the home-cooked meal that I made for my husband. He enjoys simple and hearty food so I figured I’d make his stomach happy with a classic meatloaf made and topped with Annie’s Organic Ketchup and a side of delicious Annie’s Organic Shells! Best part about this recipe is that it’s made in the slow cooker (this is my favorite slow cooker)!
It’s making me hungry just thinking about it!
Now, I’ll admit the side of mac and cheese might have been more for myself and Mabel. I’ve loved it ever since I was little and now that Mabel’s a fan, I prefer to feed her (and my husband too, lol!) the kind where I can read/understand everything listed on the ingredient label. 😉
All kinds of cheesy goodness…yum!
But…back to the meatloaf! It’s a staple food I remember from my childhood and a meal that I knew my husband would enjoy. With simple and non-synthetic ingredients, it was an all around wholesome meal that everyone loved!
Easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 1 pound of lean ground beef I used organic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Annie's Organic Ketchup + extra to top meatloaf with
- 1 small onion chopped up
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Spray/grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together by hand all ingredients.
- Form a loaf from the mixed ingredients and place into slow cooker (the meat should not be touching the sides of the slow cooker).
- Top meatloaf with Annie's Organic Ketchup to your liking (I drizzle it to pretty much coat the top).
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- *If desired, you can can potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker. Just coat them lightly with olive oil and a bit of salt.
So do you and your family love Annie’s? Then join #TeamAnnies and get special access to the world of Annie’s along with sharing your love for their products!
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between my blog and Annie’s Homegrown. This could include Annie’s providing me w/ content, product, access or other forms of payment.
4 thoughts on “Easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf”
This looks delish!!! I think I’m going to make it next week!
I have never slow cooked a meatloaf but this looks awesome. I’m totally going to try it!
Pingback: 40 Winter Crock Pot Recipes
I followed this recipe and added a little twist to it and my daughter loved it. Thank you for the recipe.