Early Hours Quilt – PDF Pattern
Early Hours is a fat quarter friendly quilt pattern that bursts with one of a kind character! These patchwork stars radiate and glow in any fabric combination with a beautiful, modern geometric flair!
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner.
- Pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Throw and Queen.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #EarlyHoursQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Fabrics used for the cover quilt are from the Meadow Star collection by Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.