Homespun Quilt – PDF Pattern
Join the first ever Homespun Quilt Along! Starts March 15th and you can sign up HERE!
The Homespun quilt pattern is a scrappy quilter’s dream! With use of FQs or scraps from your stash, this quilt pattern allows for endless personalization! This pattern also includes TWO LAYOUTS for even more options! Are you ready to get scrappy?!
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner.
- Pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Small Throw, Large Throw.
- Pattern ALSO includes: Two layouts! You will be able to create both a ‘stacked’ and ‘staggered’ layout design!
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #HomespunQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.