Starlets Quilt – PDF Pattern
Starlets is an incredibly fun, fat quarter friendly pattern in which your favorite fabrics are showcased in a cascade of patchwork stars! So get that fabric out that you’ve been hoarding (you know the ‘special’ fabric you’ve been keeping for the perfect pattern) and let it be the STAR of the show in this quilt!
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner.
- Pattern includes 4 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Small Throw, Large Throw and Bed.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #StarletsQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Fabrics used for the cover quilt are from the Strawberry and Friends collection by Kimberly Kight for Ruby Star Society.
Photo Credit – Third quilt photo is from Kristin of @KristinQuinnCreative and the quilt kit is available here and the fourth quilt photo is by Jenny of La Bizarra Quilts.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.