Same Sky Quilt – PDF Pattern
Same Sky is a fat quarter and scrap friendly quilt pattern that creates a beautiful kaleidoscope of colors and stars! With both traditional and modern elements, this quilt will quickly become a favorite as it merges both past and present! Same Sky also holds a very special place in my heart as I originally created this pattern/quilt as a gift for my husband to take with him on his military assignment overseas. Though we may be separated by distance, we still sleep under the same sky.
- Skill Level – Intermediate. (If you are an advanced beginner and are patient/follow all directions, you will be able to make this pattern).
- Pattern includes 4 sizes: Baby, Square Throw, Rectangular Throw and Bed.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #SameSkyQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Photo Credit – Fourth quilt photo is by Maechen (@MaechenMarie)
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.