Little Lights Quilt – PDF Pattern
Little Lights is a cheerful and scrappy quilt pattern that is jelly roll, fat quarter and scrap friendly. Use the warm and cool color combination suggested in the fabric requirements or come up with your own color combinations! The possibilities are endless!
- Skill Level – Beginner.
- Pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Square Throw and Rectangular Throw.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #LittleLightsQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Fabrics used in pattern are from the Sugar collection by Sarah Watts for Ruby Star Society.
Photo Credit – Fourth quilt photo is from Liza of @LizaTaylorHandmade, fifth quilt photo is by Jenny of La Bizarra Quilts, and sixth photo is by Jodie of @ScribblyGumQuiltCo.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.