Scrapbook Quilt – PDF Pattern – Patchwork Revival Collection
Scrapbook is an ode to classic album quilt blocks. As part of the Patchwork Revival Collection of patterns, this design is traditional yet lends itself nicely to a clean, modern look as well! Perfect for scraps or fat quarters, you will have fun piecing these blocks, while gaining practice and confidence with scant seams!
- Skill Level – Intermediate. (Scant seams are used…if you are an advanced beginner and are patient/follow ALL directions, you will be able to make this pattern).
- Pattern includes 5 sizes: Baby, Small Throw, Large Throw, Twin and Bed.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #ScrapbookQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Fabrics used in mockup are from the Curio collection by Melody Miller for Ruby Star Society.
Photo Credit –
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.