Heartspun Quilt – PDF Pattern
Heartspun (the ‘sister’ pattern to my Homespun quilt) is the perfect pattern for combining patchwork with the LOVE of all things scrappy! Grab your favorite FQs or get creative and use up your scraps…Heartspun looks lovely in any combination of prints and/or solids! This pattern also includes 2 LAYOUTS, both stacked and staggered, for two completely different looks! And remember, hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day! 😉
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner.
- Pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Square Throw and Rectangular Throw.
- Pattern ALSO includes: Two layouts! You will be able to create both a ‘stacked’ and ‘staggered’ layout design!
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #HeartspunQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.