*Scrap breakdown is included in pattern to help easily use up your scrap stash.*
Great Heights Quilt – PDF Pattern
Great Heights is a fat quarter and scrap friendly quilt pattern that allows for lots of experimentation with color and prints. Inspired by my love of traveling, Great Heights is a modern aerial view from above, looking down on modern geese and patchwork plots of land. Have fun on this quilty journey!
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner.
- Pattern includes 3 sizes: Baby/Child Throw, Throw and Bed.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Scrap Friendly: Includes easy to follow breakdown of scrap sizes needed.
- Check out #GreatHeightsQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at [email protected] for assistance.
Photo Credit – Third quilt photo is by Kristin Quinn Creative (@KristinQuinnCreative) and fourth quilt photo is a mockup using the Verbena collection by @JenHewett for Ruby Star Society that will be releasing soon.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.