This wasn’t a terribly eventful weekend but tonight was pretty hard on both me and my husband. As you see in the photo above, little Mabel is spending her first night in her own room and crib. She had been sleeping in our room in a mini pack and play that we used as a bassinet. This is a major milestone but I don’t know if it’s a bigger one for her or for me! As we put her in her crib, closed the shades and quietly ducked out of her room, I got a little choked up. My little girl is growing up and it seems like time is flying by!
Other things that I did over the weekend:
- Packed up Mabel’s 3 month clothes. Big sad face. : ( She’s wearing 6 months in Carter’s but they are big.
- Made two quilts for customers of my Etsy shop – A baby quilt and a crib quilt.
- Signed up for Nutrisystem. And yes, I have a healthy dose of skepticism if it will really be beneficial to losing the last three pounds of baby weight/and the additional 10 pounds that I want to lose. Also, I hope to finally get back into adding cardio into my daily routine.
- Ordered more diapers and wipes in bulk off of Amazon.
- Tried to organize the blog a little more and responded to a few more emails.
- And I did a ton of laundry….I hate doing laundry.
Dropped a ton in rank (low 30’s, ouch!)…please take a second to click! : )