I realized that it’s been months since I did a post like this. So, it was time! I’ve put together a list of my current obsessions.
Random but fun!
- Sunset Horizon Scarf – Madewell – $49.50 – I’ve been wanting to get a scarf so bad lately! I keep seeing cute Pinterest fashion photos but I’m debating whether or not I can pull one off. This neutral color could go with so many outfits!
- Long Sleeve Cameo Top – DownEast – $35.99 – This is a pretty top that’s roomy…stick a tank under it and I’d be good to go!
- Heaven Glitter Flat – Steve Madden – $39.95 – I have these in black, love them and get tons of compliments! Now I want this soft gold color!
- Gold Tiny Twig Necklace – Lisa Leonard – $54 – Such a dainty and feminine piece! Lisa handcrafts all of her jewelry and I’m in love with a handful of other pieces she makes. I wonder if I can convince Hubby to get me on for the holidays?
- Santa Fleece Sleep N’ Play – Target – $8.99 – This isn’t for me, it’s for Mabel. And she already has it…you may have seen it in the post pic from yesterday. I just think it’s adorable!!
- Casetagram iPhone Customized Case – Around $30something depending on your phone – Super neat…takes your Instagram photos and lets you make a fully customizable case! I bought one and should have it in a week!
- Pumpkin Roll Wax Bar – Scentsy – $5 – My current scent obsession! Such a warm and welcoming scent that reminds me of fall and the holidays.
What are your current obsessions this month? Any particular item on your wish-list for the holidays?
*Don’t forget to click! 😉 *