I’ve used baby products by JOHNSON’S® to care for my little one as a part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. #johnsonspartners
Bath time is probably one of Mabel’s favorite times of the day…the child asks for a bath probably 3-4 times throughout the day and then never wants to get out.
So what did I decide to do? Make bath time even more fun so that it was even harder to convince her to get out of the tub! Lol!
Basically I took one of our bath time staples: Johnson’s® Baby Head to Toe Wash, which we rely on daily since it’s hypoallergenic and something I can trust on Mabel’s skin, and turned it into something that is a new fun and creative experience = bath paints!
So are you ready to make some bath paints for your little one?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of Johnson’s® Baby Head to Toe Wash
- 1/2 cup of corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- food coloring
- some kind of divided tray (I used this silicone tray)
- kid paint brushes
Here’s how to make it:
- In a medium bowl, mix Johnson’s® Baby Head to Toe Wash and corn starch together.
- Add in water…if you think the consistency is still too thick, feel free to add more water. You want it to be thick enough to stick to the walls/not too runny.
- Take your soft tray (this is the one I have) or whatever you’re using to hold the paint and evenly distribute the mixture into the compartments.
- Use 1-2 drops of food coloring to create different colors.
- Now grab those paint brushes (these are great for little kids/easy to hold) and you’re ready to let your little one paint. Have fun!
*Side Note* – We had no problems with staining since we washed off the paint as soon as we were done.
So now, not only was Mabel a squeaky clean little toddler, she was a toddler that pretty much just had an art class while in tub, lol! Oh the many uses of Johnson’s baby products!
AND one last thing that I wanted to let you know about is that Johnson’s now offers a Peace of Mind Guarantee…and as a parent that pretty much thrills me (hey, I get excited about things like that!). This means you can try their products for 30 days and if you don’t love them, they’ll refund your purchase price!