Framed Folk Quilt – PDF Pattern
Framed Folk is a fun pattern that blends traditional patchwork with a modern feel. Blocks are Fat Quarter friendly and flatter lots of different fabric combinations!
- Skill Level – Advanced Beginner (quilter feels confident with fabric piecing and has basic quilting knowledge)
- Pattern includes 4 sizes: Baby, Rectangular Throw, Square Throw, Twin.
- Fabric requirements are located further down on this page.
- Check out #FramedFolkQuilt to see other quilters’ versions of the quilt!
- Coloring Page – included so you can try out colors before buying your fabrics.
**This pattern is a digital PDF download**
- After purchasing, you will be sent an email with a link to instantly download your pattern.
- You’ll have a limited number of downloads, please save to your computer before opening on other devices.
- If you don’t receive your email/link, first check your spam folder and then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Copyright – Pattern is for personal use only. No duplication or sharing is allowed.
You are free to sell quilts created from this pattern on a small homemade scale but please attribute pattern to Modernly Morgan.